Sens.ai is a personal transformation technology company with the vision of making mental thriving accessible to everyone's everyday. Our lead product is a neuro-wearable headset that helps people accelerate and assess the performance and wellness of their minds.
We are working with renowned scientists and clinicians to integrate a vast range of clinically-tested neuroscience programs utilizing our breakthrough technology in a consumer-friendly user experience. At Sens.ai we approach mental wellness with an open and curious mind, and back it up with biometric data and a science-based approach. We are privileged to bring a host of world-first capabilities to help individuals remove roadblocks and realize their aspirations.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional who is both passionate about personal development and masterful at creating marketing content. As a core member of our marketing team, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. We are looking for someone experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. Your mission will be to help people discover how Sens.ai can help them unleash their potential.
Reporting to the COO, you will work with a cross-functional team of employees, consultants and advisors to manage our fast growing Sens.ai community.
Your journey with Sens.ai will begin with a deep dive on Sens.ai’s capabilities and combing our content for consistency and clarity. You will leverage your intimate knowledge of the Personal Growth arena to launch Sens.ai’s voice into the world. You will be integral in materializing Sens.ai’s mission.
We are a remote team based around Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our home time zone is Pacific but we collaborate across mountains, plains and oceans. We use an arsenal of software tools to optimize productivity and flexibility for work and play. Our seasoned team will continue to expand as our user community grows. As an early team member, there will be opportunity to progress into an expanded role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage our social media and community engagement channels
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Contribute to planning social media and communication strategies campaigns
- Execute social media and communication campaigns
- Collaborate with with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Work in multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers
- Research content topics and interview key advisors and experts
- Create written content for web, social media and marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Benefits & Culture
1 | Personal Development
Our number 1 priority is striving for growth and personal transformation for ourselves and our community members. This is our north star and guides all of our activities. For our team members this includes providing flexible work hours, flexible vacation time and a personal development budget.
2 | Compassionate Communication
We value transparency, authenticity and accountability in our communications. We will offer and be open to constructive feedback. This goes hand in hand with personally striving to embody gratitude, compassion and forgiveness. This approach helps us overcome ego-centric concerns and builds cohesive and productive teams.
3 | Abundance
We approach our business with an abundance mentality. We focus on making the pie bigger, rather than competing for a slice. We apply this perspective with partners, competitors and team members. This includes providing performance bonuses to every team member.
4 | Curiosity
We nurture curiosity, open-mindedness and wonder. We strive to always be learning, listening and questioning our own assumptions. This is how our team will stay ahead on the innovation curve. We know creativity and innovation require time and space. We give our team members time to do things well, not endless deadlines, and we encourage everyone to take a break when the work is done.
5 | Tenacity
We are a team of self-driven individuals that love to dig into complex issues. We are obsessed with solving problems. We are motivated by tough challenges and get great gratification from delivering beyond expectations.