Director of Growth Marketing
Sens.ai is a fully remote startup with the vision of democratizing world-class neurotech for recovery and enhancement. Home is Whistler, British Columbia, but we work with professionals across the globe.
Sens.ai brings many firsts to market and that comes with a comprehensive intellectual property portfolio. This includes personalization methods and breakthrough sensors which enable us to offer the consumer market a broad range of catered programs for the first time.
We have designed with user experience in mind, using gamification and the psychology of positive habit building. Sens.ai leverages decades of experience from renowned clinicians as a solid foundation for our learning algorithms.
Take the next step in your career and become part of the Sens.ai journey.
It's time to recruit a world class Marketing leader to join our team. An accomplished Growth Hacker that understands how to build a powerful brand. We have significant opportunities to expand our brand reach, successfully launch products, and increase customer acquisition.
A self-motivated marketing leader, you are both passionate about personal development and driven to make an impact.
This role will report to the COO and comfortably collaborate across the leadership team and senior advisors to establish Sens.ai’s position in the emerging neuro wellness market. In time, this role may become C Suite so we need an individual with the bandwidth to grow.
This is an opportunity to lead the full marketing mix to build Sensai’s brand in a way that drives business and customer goals.
You will also work with the Product team to ensure the user experience is consistent and compelling through all steps of the customer journey. You will be integral in materializing Sens.ai’s mission.
We are based around Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our home time zone is Pacific but we collaborate across mountains, plains and oceans. We are confident we can optimize productivity and flexibility for work and play for those based across the world.
- Develop marketing strategy with execution plans that take our vision to life (deliver reputation and revenue objectives)
- Lead marketing automation that is appropriate to growth objectives with the ability to scale over time
- Build a marketing team - inspire and mentor our future leaders
- Lead partner agency roster to ensure we have the right mix and drive value through one consistent brand tone of voice
- Drive the company’s digital marketing strategies and promotional plans to grow the company’s market presence and increase customer acquisition, cross sale and up sell
- Develop and execute integrated discovery, nurture and transaction campaigns across web, social, email and messaging platforms
- Champion of the brand across all platforms
- Design, develop and execute SEM campaigns and drive SEO strategy from a technical and content perspective.
- Provide direction on copywriting and asset creation by internal resources and external agencies
- Collaborate on affiliate acquisition and new business development activities
- Actively input to future business strategy
- 7+ years’ marketing leadership experience with proven growth hacking track record
- Undergraduate degree with focus on marketing
- Proven experience as lead of a high-performance team in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to design, implement and assess insightful business intelligence models to support decision making
- Proven ability to solve problems, develop and implement thoughtful and practical solutions
- Experience with marketing automation, CMS, ad management, project management and other marketing and team productivity tools
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
Benefits & Culture
1 | Personal Development Our number 1 priority is striving for growth and personal transformation for ourselves and our community members. This is our north star and guides all of our activities. For our team members this includes providing flexible work hours, flexible vacation time and a personal development budget.
2 | Compassionate Communication - We value transparency, authenticity and accountability in our communications. We will offer and be open to constructive feedback. This goes hand in hand with personally striving to embody gratitude, compassion and forgiveness. This approach helps us overcome ego-centric concerns and builds cohesive and productive teams.
3 | Abundance - We approach our business with an abundance mentality. We focus on making the pie bigger, rather than competing for a slice. We apply this perspective with partners, competitors and team members. This includes providing performance bonuses to every team member.
4 | Curiosity - We nurture curiosity, open-mindedness and wonder. We strive to always be learning, listening and questioning our own assumptions. This is how our team will stay ahead on the innovation curve. We know creativity and innovation require time and space. We give our team members time to do things well, not endless deadlines, and we encourage everyone to take a break when the work is done.
5 | Tenacity - We are a team of self-driven individuals that love to dig into complex issues. We are obsessed with solving problems. We are motivated by tough challenges and get great gratification from delivering beyond expectations.