The Sens.ai Vision: To Empower 1 Billion Healthy Minds
At Sens.ai, we believe that changing the world starts with changing oneself. Our goal is to empower you to accelerate your personal development with leading-edge neurotechnology. We have carefully constructed programs that can accompany you on a journey to peak performance and awakening. We have integrated a seamless user experience with science-based personalization to yield quantified progression that you can track for yourself.
We are looking for a self-motivated professional who is both passionate about personal development and masterful at creating compelling content. Reporting to the CMO, you will champion content marketing across the digital content journey. Your mission will be to help people discover how Sens.ai can help them unleash their potential.
You will plan and deliver content marketing activities that build awareness, attract and acquire new clients and offer value to our existing community. You understand the need and have the ability to identify and grow our ideal personas and how to move them through a journey from intrigue to acquisition. Proven experience in managing digital communications processes and strategies for digital mediums, including working knowledge of Social Media, SEO, digital video and programmatic. Working with internal and external partners you will manage creative development and the internal approval process.
We are a remote team based around Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our home time zone is Pacific but we collaborate across mountains, plains and oceans. We use an arsenal of software tools to optimize productivity and flexibility for work and play. Our seasoned team will continue to expand as our user community grows. As an early team member, there will be opportunity to progress into an expanded role.
Responsibilities for Content Manager
- Oversee a content creation and management of targeted content
- Manage the 'rolling' content plan to ensure that Sens.ai's Content constantly delivers to brand and business KPI's
- Define and instill rigor in Sens.ai's content delivery across all bought and owned channels
- Partner with subject matter experts, writers, designers and 3rd party agencies to ensure quality, timely, content flow
- Act as Editor for digital content, ensuring the content reflects brand identity and business objectives
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- Work on multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment - assuring all assets are delivered on time and on budget.
- Goals include attracting website traffic & social media engagement, generating leads, converting sales, and prompting referrals
Qualifications for Content Manager
- At least five years of agency or client experience in a similar role
- A deep appreciation for cultural, digital and content trends
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Demonstrated passion for collaboration that inspires the best from those around you
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement
- Naturally creative with a deep understanding of storytelling in all formats
- Positive growth mindset that makes the most of each day
- Proven ability to blend creativity, insight and data
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a mastery of the English language
- Experience with HTML/CSS for web/social workflows
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Working knowledge of CMS, Task Management, Email Marketing and Social Media platforms
Benefits & Culture
1 | Personal Development - Our number 1 priority is striving for growth and personal transformation for ourselves and our community members. This is our north star and guides all of our activities. For our team members this includes providing flexible work hours, flexible vacation time and a personal development budget.
2 | Compassionate Communication - We value transparency, authenticity and accountability in our communications. We will offer and be open to constructive feedback. This goes hand in hand with personally striving to embody gratitude, compassion and forgiveness. This approach helps us overcome ego-centric concerns and builds cohesive and productive teams.
3 | Curiosity - We nurture curiosity, open-mindedness and wonder. We strive to always be learning, listening and questioning our own assumptions. This is how our team will stay ahead on the innovation curve. We know creativity and innovation require time and space. We give our team members time to do things well, not endless deadlines, and we encourage everyone to take a break when the work is done.
4 | Abundance - We approach our business with an abundance mentality. We focus on making the pie bigger, rather than competing for a slice. We apply this perspective with partners, competitors and team members. This includes providing performance bonuses to every team member.
5 | Tenacity - We are a team of self-driven individuals that love to dig into complex issues. We are obsessed with solving problems. We are motivated by tough challenges and get great gratification from delivering beyond timeline and quality expectations.
- Fill out an application on Indeed
- Provide content portfolio which includes social media ads and messaging as well as long-form written content