The Sens.ai Vision: To Empower 1 Billion Healthy Minds
At Sens.ai, we believe that changing the world starts with changing oneself. Our goal is to empower you to accelerate your personal development with leading-edge neurotechnology. We have carefully constructed programs that can accompany you on a journey to peak performance and awakening. We have integrated a seamless user experience with science-based personalization to yield quantified progression that you can track for yourself.
We are in the process of building a world class development team to work on our cutting edge neurotechnology platform and are looking to add a motivated QA Engineer to help drive our products! If you’re an experienced QA Engineer looking to work on a modern serverless architecture and a well designed mobile application we would love to hear from you. This position will work collaboratively with the CTO, Product Owner, UX team, and development team.
We value flexibility, learning, innovation, risk taking, and building code well. We will take a few extra days to build a feature right, rather than get it out the door and fix it later. A successful candidate will be experienced in the software development lifecycle with strong attention to detail and communication skills.
We understand that neurotechnology may be new to you; that’s fine with us! We’ll provide a cheat sheet with all the acronyms you can handle. If you are interested in working with advanced wearables, biometrics, neurotechnology, big data, and artificial intelligence to accelerate personal growth, we would love to hear from you.
We are a remote team based around Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our home time zone is Pacific but we collaborate across mountains, plains and oceans. We use an arsenal of software tools to optimize productivity and flexibility for work and play. Our seasoned team will continue to expand as our user community grows. As an early team member, there will be opportunity to progress into an expanded role.
- Collaborate with a distributed team to deliver and maintain Sens.ai’s neurotechnology platform including Serverless application, mobile application, web application, and webstore.
- Execute test planning, analysis, and reporting, for existing and planned product features
- Assess and triage bug reports
- Work with the development team to build and maintain automated test tools
- Work with the development team and Product Owner for release planning.
Execute penetration and security testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- Minimum 3+ years software development experience
- Experience with software testing methods and technologies: Playwright, Security Testing, Github Actions, Firebase, etc.
- Knowledge of or proficient with Microservices, Serverless applications, AWS, Lambda Functions, DevOps, Automated Delivery Pipelines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills.
- Clear communication is essential for this remote work position
- Familiarity with Agile Development
Benefits & Culture
1 | Personal Development - Our number 1 priority is striving for growth and personal transformation for ourselves and our community members. This is our north star and guides all of our activities. For our team members this includes providing flexible work hours, flexible vacation time and a personal development budget.
2 | Compassionate Communication - We value transparency, authenticity and accountability in our communications. We will offer and be open to constructive feedback. This goes hand in hand with personally striving to embody gratitude, compassion and forgiveness. This approach helps us overcome ego-centric concerns and builds cohesive and productive teams.
3 | Curiosity - We nurture curiosity, open-mindedness and wonder. We strive to always be learning, listening and questioning our own assumptions. This is how our team will stay ahead on the innovation curve. We know creativity and innovation require time and space. We give our team members time to do things well, not endless deadlines, and we encourage everyone to take a break when the work is done.
4 | Abundance - We approach our business with an abundance mentality. We focus on making the pie bigger, rather than competing for a slice. We apply this perspective with partners, competitors and team members. This includes providing performance bonuses to every team member.
5 | Tenacity - We are a team of self-driven individuals that love to dig into complex issues. We are obsessed with solving problems. We are motivated by tough challenges and get great gratification from delivering beyond timeline and quality expectations.