The Sens.ai Vision: To Empower 1 Billion Healthy Minds
At Sens.ai, we believe that changing the world starts with changing oneself. Our goal is to empower you to accelerate your personal development with leading-edge neurotechnology. We have carefully constructed programs that can accompany you on a journey to peak performance and awakening. We have integrated a seamless user experience with science-based personalization to yield quantified progression that you can track for yourself.
We are looking for a self-motivated professional who is both passionate about personal development and masterful at creating visual content. As a core member of our marketing team, you will communicate Sens.ai’s narrative in graphic form. You will manifest creative assets and evoke engaging emotion. Your mission will be to help people discover how Sens.ai can help them unleash their potential.
Reporting to the COO, you will work with a cross-functional team of employees, consultants and advisors to deliver engaging graphic assets. This will include masterfully creating images, graphics, and interaction design.
Your journey with Sens.ai will begin with a deep dive on Sens.ai’s capabilities and marketing strategy. You will leverage your insights in compelling graphic design to express Sens.ai’s brand. You will also work with the Product team to design compelling user interfaces and interactions for Sens.ai’s products including our mobile application. You will be integral in materializing Sens.ai’s mission.
We are a remote team based around Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our home time zone is Pacific but we collaborate across mountains, plains and oceans. We use an arsenal of software tools to optimize productivity and flexibility for work and play. Our seasoned team will continue to expand as our user community grows. As an early team member, there will be opportunity to progress into an expanded role.
- Create visual expressions of Sens.ai’s brand and messages
- Concept development and production for marketing campaigns and user interfaces; including wireframes, low-fidelity sketches, and production-ready designs and assets
- Issue proofs for input and produce final digital files as required
- Maintain brand design guides and consistency including typography, spacing, color, and layout.
- Create photography/motion decks and mood boards for Agency collaboration
- Work on multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment assuring all assets are delivered on time and on budget. Designers must be resourceful and solution oriented, with a strong ability to juggle priorities.
- Actively participating in marketing strategy development
- Goals include attracting website traffic & social media engagement, generating leads, converting sales, and prompting referrals
- Minimum 5 years experience in visual design, motion graphic, and creative roles
- Graphic design or equivalent design degree preferred; advertising or marketing agency experience, or in-house design/creative experience is an asset
- Experience designing complex user interactions
- Photography/Video/storyboard experience
- Excellent design and creative acumen
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and responsive and interactive design software
- Experience with HTML/CSS for web/social workflows
- Highly attentive to detail, layout, colour and typography
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
Benefits & Culture
1 | Personal Development - Our number 1 priority is striving for growth and personal transformation for ourselves and our community members. This is our north star and guides all of our activities. For our team members this includes providing flexible work hours, flexible vacation time and a personal development budget.
2 | Compassionate Communication - We value transparency, authenticity and accountability in our communications. We will offer and be open to constructive feedback. This goes hand in hand with personally striving to embody gratitude, compassion and forgiveness. This approach helps us overcome ego-centric concerns and builds cohesive and productive teams.
3 | Curiosity - We nurture curiosity, open-mindedness and wonder. We strive to always be learning, listening and questioning our own assumptions. This is how our team will stay ahead on the innovation curve. We know creativity and innovation require time and space. We give our team members time to do things well, not endless deadlines, and we encourage everyone to take a break when the work is done.
4 | Abundance - We approach our business with an abundance mentality. We focus on making the pie bigger, rather than competing for a slice. We apply this perspective with partners, competitors and team members. This includes providing performance bonuses to every team member.
5 | Tenacity - We are a team of self-driven individuals that love to dig into complex issues. We are obsessed with solving problems. We are motivated by tough challenges and get great gratification from delivering beyond timeline and quality expectations.